Choose to subscribe to the leading international journal for coastal studies:
Journal of Coastal Research (JCR)
CERF-JCR members provide a basis for cooperative investigation of biophysical resources found in open and naturally protected coastal regions, estuaries, large inland bodies of water bordered by shorelines, wetlands, and other coastal environments. Joint investigative efforts by faculty, students, and staff at various academic institutions and research companies span a wide and diversified range of interrelated topics that are relevant to solutions of today's dynamic coastal problems. It is our mission at CERF-JCR to encourage and support the combined efforts of coastal professionals worldwide in order to better understand the nature of coastal processes around us and to help forestall what may become contentious issues of tomorrow.
We invite you to join our CERF-JCR coastal research society and help support other dedicated coastal researchers from around the world.
CERF-JCR Membership Benefits
- Our internationally renowned scientific journal (Journal of Coastal Research)
- Calendar of upcoming events & announcements
- Monthly foundation newsletter, JUST CERFing
- Reduced registration fees for the International Coastal Symposium (ICS), the official meeting of CERF
- Book reviews
- Discounts on CERF Coastal Books, JCR Special Issues, & JCR Back Issues
- Notices of meetings and news from affiliated societies
- Important Technical Communications
- Participation and sharing with a distinguished international group of scholars and scientists
- *NEW* Interactive and fully archived JCR online journal at www.JCRonline.org ...all the access and convenience you need!
To join or renew your CERF-JCR membership and subscription to the JCR, click the Manage Membership link below.