A Special Acknowledgement To:
Professor Ya Ping Wang, Ph.D.
CERF Lifetime Member
Jiangsu Key Laboratory for Coast and Island Development
Department of Coastal Ocean Sciences
School of Geography and Oceanography
Nanjing University, China
Telephone: (+)86 25 3597308 (O)
Fax: (+)86 25 3592686
- Monitoring and Development of support system on seabed topographical changes in Pearl River Estuary and Taiwan Shoal.
- Simulation on the evolution and realignment of North branch, Changjiang Estuary.
- Physical processes near bottom boundary layer in shallow seas with strong tides and high turbid water.
- Study and strategy on typical marine hazards of Hainan. Comprehensive Survey and Evaluation Program of Coastal Sea, Hainan Province.
- Sediment dynamics and associated environment response in intertidal area and estuary.
- Wave-current dynamic processes and tidal basin system evolution over tidal flats.
- The estuary evolution by human activity impacts and associated hazards potential analysis.
- Siltation hazard and strategy on major embayment and estuary.
- Physical oceanography and marine meteorological survey in Jiangsu coastal sea.
- Measurement of suspended sediment discharges from the Changjiang estuary using moving ADCPs.
For a complete list of Professor Wang's publications or
his contact information, please visit: